Walking the path of spiritual awakening can be a lonely experience at times. As you wake up more and more, you might find you’re no longer resonating with many (or most) of the people in your life. And it can be difficult to explain what you’re going through.
This episode of AWAKENING explores the loneliness of awakening. Join me for a conversation on:
- spiritual awakening and your ego identity
- what it means to experience ego death (and why it can feel so terrifying)
- living life asleep versus living life awake – and why you can’t go back now
- the importance of mourning your old self
- how to allow and create new, more meaningful, more aligned relationships in your life
Please know that you’re not alone. Thank you for being here and supporting the podcast by leaving a positive rating or review, if this episode felt helpful in some way.
To connect with me directly, please send a note to [email protected]
Inner Work 2022 All Rights Reserved.