Do you have a personality that creates and perpetuates stress in your life? In this episode, we’ll dive into these stress-inducing personality traits:
- “good girl” or “good boy” syndrome, a.k.a. people-pleasing
- excessive skepticism, a.k.a. needing to see before you will believe
- attachment to rational/linear thinking
We’ll also talk about some antidotes and ways to begin softening these traits, so they won’t rule your life anymore.
I mention two helpful books in this episode:
- Dissolving the Ego, Realizing the Self: Contemplations from the Teachings of David Hawkins
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
To support the creation of this podcast, you can purchase and work with any of my self-healing resources here: https://josephinehardman.com/resources/
You can also connect with me by sending a note to email@example.com
Thank you for being here, and please keep doing your inner work! It really matters.
Inner Work 2023 All Rights Reserved.