Speed, efficiency, multitasking, and productivity are highly valued in our modern culture. This means we’ve lost touch with the slower rhythms and pace of nature and our inner selves.
This episode of AWAKENING is all about the remarkable benefits of slowing down and pacing yourself, as well as what prevents you from doing so. Join me for a discussion of:
- how we’ve become disconnected from a slower rhythm of life (and the consequences of this)
- what drives you to keep rushing, pushing, and trying to be productive at all times
- the key, deeper fears that fuel the dysfunctional behavior of rushing
- the protective mechanism that sometimes prevents you from slowing down if you have frozen trauma in your body or nervous system
- insightful prompts to start exploring your own relationship to time and productivity
To help me keep the podcast ad-free and support the creation of this content, you can contribute ANY amount that’s possible for you here:
To connect with me directly, please send a note to [email protected]
Thank you so much for being here, for your unwavering support of the podcast, and for being willing to do your inner work.
Inner Work 2022 All Rights Reserved.