This is a love letter to you, my fellow introvert.
I share a recent situation that triggered an old story related to me being an introvert (and feeling weird, different, weak, and abnormal because of it). I also share how I used that situation to release this story and shift to a deeper place of self-love and self-appreciation.
I talk about:
- the triggering event that made me feel weird and abnormal for being introverted
- how I used this situation to grow and understand my needs more clearly
- common needs we have as introverts (that other people might not get)
- building your self-confidence and self-love
- releasing patterns of self-judgment and self-criticism
I hope this is helpful! Remember you’re an extraordinary person just as you are, and don’t need to change yourself to fit in. Thank you for being here.
To support this podcast, donate any amount here:
Sign up for my free Akashic Records Mini Course (and join my email community): https://josephinehardman.com/akashic-records-intro/
Visit me online https://josephinehardman.com
Send feedback, questions, topic suggestions to email@example.com
Inner Work 2023 All Rights Reserved.