Introducing a brand new series on this podcast… EVOLUTION.
Your healing journey is a process of continual, ongoing evolution. Of you becoming more evolved every day. Of you evolving beyond old patterns, habits, dysfunctions, defense mechanisms, belief systems, and self-imposed limitations. Evolving beyond the past. Evolving beyond anything that isn’t truthfully YOU, at your highest level.
In this inaugural episode of EVOLUTION, I address the topic of judgment – of both self and others. I talk about:
- how the meaning of the word “judgment” has changed over time
- how judgment is a form of punishment (and self-punishment)
- how we sometimes use judgment to try to feel more powerful, better, smarter, or more capable than others
- how the impulse to judge arises from a hurt, offended, threatened, or scared ego
- how we’ve used judgment in human societies to try to bond with others – but why it’s not an authentic form of relating
I want to thank Doug for suggesting this topic and being a loyal supporter of Inner Work.
My Akashic Records Certification Program is open for enrollment for January 2024. Explore the details here:
To connect, you can also send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being here and spending this time with me! May we soften any judgments of ourselves or others.
Inner Work 2023 All Rights Reserved.