My guest for this episode, Amy B. Scher, is an energy therapist and mind-body expert. She’s also the bestselling author of How to Heal Yourself From Depression When No One Else Can (among other healing and self-development books). Amy is passionate about empowering others to activate their own healing potential and become powerful advocates for their health and well-being on all levels.
In this episode, we talk about:
- how depression manifests in the mind and body
- the common patterns that cause us to disconnect from ourselves and our truth
- how to release impatience and perfectionism on the healing path (and how trying to heal too fast can actually interfere with true transformation)
- how to deal with intergenerational trauma
- how “micro-movements” can help us shift old patterns and activate healing
To explore Amy’s work, please visit www.amybscher.com
Thank you for being here, and please keep doing your inner work!
Inner Work 2021 All rights reserved.