Joanna Lindenbaum is the founder of the Applied Depth Practitioner Institute & the Sacred Depths Transformational Practitioner Certification. She is an expert in transformation who helps coaches and healers take their coaching skills to the next level. Her clients not only obtain mastery of their transformational abilities but also experience life-changing personal shifts of their own… all of which translate to more easeful business.
Joanna has led hundreds of retreats and workshops across the world, including the Omega Institute’s Women & Power Conference and the National Renfrew Conference.
In this episode, we talk about:
– the art & practice of transformational coaching
– common patterns that prevent people from moving towards transformation
– the important qualities that coaches and healers must develop to hold space for their clients
– how to stay present during a client session even if you get triggered
– the fears and forms of resistance that prevent coaches & healers from attracting higher-level clients
To connect with Joanna and explore her work, please visit www.applieddepthinstitute.com
Thank you for being here and supporting the podcast!
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.