This is the inaugural episode in a four-part series exploring the Tarot Swords in depth. Join me as we journey through the Swords, from the Ace to the King, and derive important lessons from this suit.
This first episode covers:
- an overview of the Swords as a suit
- how the journey through the Swords is a cautionary tale about the undisciplined ego mind
- how this suit warns us about the dangers of privileging head over heart
- the suit’s double-edged nature, which is reflective of the mind as a double-edged “tool”
- how we sometimes develop a coping mechanism of retreating into the head to avoid our feelings or suppress heart trauma
I also dive into the Ace of Swords, 2 of Swords, and 3 of Swords to provide detailed interpretations of each card.
You’re invited to join my free monthly Tarot challenges to take your personal work with the Tarot to the next level. I offer these at https://instagram.com/healer.josephine
Thank you for tuning in! If this episode resonated with you, please share the podcast with a good friend or leave a rating/review on whichever platform you’re listening to this.
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.