Victoria Melchor is a Transformational Coach who helps people walking their spiritual path transform stress and anxiety into personal growth, purpose, and meaning. She earned a Master’s Degree in Jungian Psychology and is a 200hr. Registered Yoga Teacher. Her approach brings the best of Depth Psychology, practical spirituality, and embodiment healing practices to her client work.
In this interview, we talk about:
- Jungian psychology as a way to explore your inner world
- the Jungian concepts of the psyche, soul, and subconscious
- where dreams originate & how they reveal important insights to us
- using your intuition to receive guidance & interpret information from the Universe (including symbols and synchronicities)
- how trauma gets trapped in the body
- releasing dysfunctional stories about yourself to create a more functional, supportive self-perception
Thank you for tuning in and supporting the podcast! Your presence is deeply appreciated.
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.