Tyrone is a dream-time coach and creator of The Activated Dreamer Workshop and Masterclass. In the past, Tyrone was a stuntman, co-founder of a non-profit art therapy program, and founder of a mindfulness app. His background is in energy medicine, mindfulness, yoga, meditation, and shamanism.
He teaches students around the world to use their dreams as a healing modality and transformational tool, so they can tap into their inner source of wisdom and guidance.
In this conversation, we talk about:
- Tyrone’s early fascination with dreams and how he discovered their healing potential
- the importance of developing your own system or approach of dream interpretation (without automatically turning to books or other sources of dream interpretation)
- what anxiety dreams and nightmares are trying to communicate to you
- the possibility of traveling to the astral plane through your dreams
- the practice of lucid dreaming – and some techniques to get started
Thank you for tuning in and supporting the podcast through a rating or review! Or, better yet, by sharing the podcast with a good friend.
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.