This is part two in a four-part series on the Tarot suit of Cups. (I highly recommend listening to episode 1 first and then returning to this one, if you haven’t already! The episodes build on each other in some ways.)
In this installment, join me for an exploration of:
- the 4 of Cups as a card of apathy, restlessness, and boredom – and how to shift out of this state to receive help and inspiration from the Universe
- the consequences of forgetting to “look up” to the heavens and getting caught up in day-to-day life
- the 5 of Cups as a card of deep, sometimes paralyzing grief and disconnection from Spirit
- the 6 of Cups as a card of nostalgia – and how that sense of longing for (or idealizing) the past can sometimes prevent us from being present now
- the healing power of laying the past to rest
Please join me at https://instagram.com/healer.josephine to participate in my free monthly Tarot challenges and practice your intuitive reading skills.
Questions, feedback, or suggestions for a future episode? Write to [email protected]
I read and respond to EVERY email!
Thank you for tuning in. Take good care of yourself, my friend.
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.