Welcome to the third episode in my four-part series on the Tarot suit of Cups. This installment covers the 7, 8, 9, and 10 of Cups, focusing on:
– the 7 of Cups as a card of new possibilities (and both the excitement and paralysis that can arise from having to choose a path)
– a cup-by-cup interpretation of the 7 cups (what they each mean)
– the 8 of Cups as a card of outgrowing established relationships, career, hobbies, habits, and lifestyle
– the 9 of Cups and the importance of releasing guilt and feelings of selfishness for doing well and manifesting abundance for yourself
– the 10 of Cups as a fairytale ending card, but inviting you to define your own version of happiness
To explore my courses and services, please visit my Services page.
To get in touch, share feedback, ask a question, or suggest a future topic, send a message to [email protected]
I host free monthly Tarot challenges to help you develop your intuition and Tarot reading skills. To join the next one, go here: https://instagram.com/healer.josephine
Thank you for your presence and for supporting the podcast by tuning in!
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.