My guest for this episode is Dana Massat, a cranio-sacral therapist, licensed professional counselor, and shaman. Dana has 15 years of experience working with Shamanic Integrative Healing and holistic modalities. She’s also an instructor at the Sacred Journey Institute, an elite school of cranio-sacral therapy & miasm release. Dana helps her clients process and release trauma through a multidimensional healing approach.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Dana’s shamanic training and journey as a healer
- the unique benefits of ascension therapy
- how brain reprogramming and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help us heal
- the pitfalls of spiritual bypassing
- how energetic signatures are passed down through the family line, and how these signatures can be released or transformed
To connect with me (Josephine!), please send a note to email@example.com
Thank you so much for tuning in! May you find peace and purpose as you walk your path.
Inner Work 2022 All Rights Reserved.