Learning how to read the Akashic Records is a powerful healing and spiritual experience.
I’ve been working with the Records for almost a decade. In that time, I haven’t been able to find any other spiritual tool that allows me to access the highest levels of Divine guidance, clarity, and healing – both for my clients and for myself. As a shepherd of the Records in this lifetime, my mission is to bring this sacred tool to as many people as possible. To teach people how to read the Akashic Records in order to make it accessible. To make it “normal.” To bring it down to earth.
The Akashic Records are a vast storehouse of information on your soul’s evolutionary journey. They contain divine data about why you’re here, who you really are (at a soul level), what you’ve experienced in past lifetimes, and how you can embody your soul’s purpose in everything you do.
A Portal is Opening
A portal is opening for healers and lightworkers.
A portal calling us to step through and reach into the most highly refined levels of our work.
This also means that a portal is opening for you to activate the healer within – the part of you that is infinitely wise, clear, magical, and at peace.
The part that knows and feels the answers to whatever questions you’re asking right now.
The part that can guide you back into the light, from wherever you are.
The Akashic Records are a divine tool that can help you walk through this portal and activate your healing and spiritual potential – to the fullest.
Bringing Divine Guidance Down to Earth
One of the most important principles in learning how to read the Akashic Records is that we must bring everything we discover there down to earth.
For example, if you go into the Records and uncover information about unresolved past life trauma, you can use that information to illuminate where you are today:
- How does understanding or remembering that trauma help you see where you are today more clearly?
- How does it shift things?
- What does it open up?
- What unhelpful or dysfunctional patterns does it help you recognize and then release?
We want to bring the guidance we receive – whether through images, words, feelings, memories, or any other form of information – down to earth and use it to heal ourselves now.
That’s the power of the Records.
What you can do when you learn how to read the Akashic Records
To give you some concrete examples, here are a few specific things the Records have helped me and my clients do over the years:
- Identify and release toxic relationship patterns of attracting unavailable partners (which allowed me to call in my soulmate, Garrett, now my husband of 7 years)
- Heal from a misdiagnosed physical illness. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder in my early 20s and suffered with physical symptoms for a decade until the Records helped me shift my perspective radically and release the symptoms
- Understand and release ancestral patterns of playing small to avoid conflict or to “keep the peace”
- Understand and release family lineage patterns of abuse, addiction, and toxic secrecy (i.e., keeping toxic family secrets to preserve a particular image/appearance)
- Release patterns of blocking abundance due to low self-worth and shame from past life experiences
- Discover one’s true soul purpose in this lifetime at its highest level
- Understand the purpose behind challenging experiences in one’s current lifetime
- Understand and soften patterns of self-sabotage, perfectionism, and fear
The Process of Learning How to Access the Akashic Records
You have a divine birthright to access your Akashic Records (we all do).
The Records are not an exclusive or inaccessible modality.
It does take work and practice to refine your frequency and clear yourself of static, external noise, and ego interference – all things that might get in the way of you receiving clear guidance and information from the Divine.
But it’s actually your natural state to be connected to the Akasha – this is the energy field of the Records, where all things are held in pure unconditional love.
My students and clients often report that working with the Records feels like “coming home.”
This is because being in the high frequency of the Records is a powerful, natural, sublime, and extremely supportive experience (even before you start asking questions!).
Have you been longing to return home?
To find a place of sanctuary and belonging and deep connection?
To make your life more meaningful?
To discover who you really are and why you’re here?
The Records can be that sacred place for you.
Akashic Records Level 1 Training
My Akashic Records Level 1 Training is designed to help you navigate the process of learning how to work with your own Records.
In this automated and self-paced training, we cover topics like:
- Activating and opening your third eye so you can easily receive information from the Records
- Creating safety for your nervous system to do spiritual work
- Exploring a brief history of the Akashic Records
- The core values and principles in doing Akashic Records work
- Meeting the Record Keepers: the beings of light and guides who work with you inside the Records
- How to create the most effective questions to unlock healing
- Discovering and nurturing the 4 intuitive channels (plus an extra channel to release resistance)
- Moving through common challenges in working with the Records
- How to recognize ego mind patterns and release interference
- Your first 3 openings of the Records: what to do and how to do it
In this course, I also teach you my Akashic Records Portal Prayer and Closing Prayer and provide a step-by-step protocol for self-readings.
To read more about the course and enroll, click the button below:
Learning how to read the Akashic Records is within your reach. I can’t wait for you to fully activate the healer within and connect with the powerful energy and clear guidance of the Akashic Records.
With all my love,
Learn more about working with Josephine
Josephine's Akashic Record sessions are powerful and transformational. They cut right to the truth of the matter.