Tarot, Akashic Records, and Spiritual Mentoring Services with Josephine Hardman (“Purefield”)
- Providing a professional Tarot or Akashic Record reading or spiritual mentoring session is of utmost importance to me. I use the Tarot, Akashic Records, and other healing modalities as psychospiritual tools to help my clients connect with higher guidance, understand themselves more clearly, and be more empowered to make their own decisions. All readings and sessions are provided with the understanding that you (the client) are a responsible adult of sound judgment and that you will use the information you receive to make your own choices. You alone are responsible for any and all actions you take in your life. I am not responsible for any decisions or actions that result from your reading or session, nor do I guarantee a “healing” or any specific outcome.
- For the most part, I do not provide follow-up questions to a reading or session (unless you have booked a follow-up appointment, of course). Once a reading or session ends, it is complete. I may assign you homework or exercises to take with you after the session, but it is up to you to complete them.
- I treat all clients equally regardless of orientation, race, gender, religion, ethnicity, or national origin.
- I respectfully reserve the right to refuse a reading or session to any person at any time. This is not personal. It is my mission to provide the best possible service at all times. This sometimes means redirecting a potential client to another reader or practitioner. Should this happen after a client has already paid for a session or reading, a full refund will be issued immediately.
- I do not read for any client who is rude, abusive, or disrespectful in any way.
- I do not provide readings to answer questions of an unethical, illegal, or immoral nature (i.e., questions about gambling, illegal activity, “curses”).
- I am not, nor am I holding myself out to be a doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”), psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”), registered dietician, or licensed nutritionist. As a spiritual healer, I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through my Website pertaining to your health, wealth/finances, business/career choices, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You agree and acknowledge that I am not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from this Website. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read on this Website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly.
- I am not, nor am I claiming to be, an attorney, accountant, or financial advisor. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice that can be provided by your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have, or may have in the future. You agree that the information on this Website is not legal or financial advice.
- I do not read for underage clients (under 18 years old) without written parental consent.
- If you need to cancel your session, please do so 24 hours in advance via email or phone.
Disclosure Statement: A tarot professional cannot predict the future with certainty and you should not rely on a tarot reading to make any decisions that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. In certain jurisdictions, a tarot professional is required to disclose to you that tarot readings should be for entertainment purposes only. If such a law applies to your reading, you are hereby on notice thereof.