Back in college, I was diagnosed with both generalized anxiety and social anxiety. For a few years, I also suffered from telephobia – the fear of speaking on the telephone.
Join me for this episode of TRIGGERED! to explore:
- what are the emotional and psychological symptoms of social anxiety?
- what are the consequences and implications of living with social anxiety?
- the main approaches and insights that helped me overcome the symptoms of social anxiety
- social anxiety from a spiritual perspective
- how social anxiety might be part of the experience of being an interplanetary soul
Thank you for tuning in! If this episode spoke to you or if you want to suggest a topic for a future episode, please write to Josephine at email@example.com
Standard disclaimer: nothing in this episode is meant to replace medical or psychological treatment or advice.
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.