Sometimes you pull a Tarot card and it just doesn’t seem to make sense for the question you’re asking. What do you do in those moments of confusion or lack of clarity?
This episode of TRIGGERED! will give you specific suggestions for how to interpret any card that shows up – regardless of your question or level of experience with the Tarot.
Join me for a discussion of:
- why your first impulse when you’re confused or puzzled by a card is often unhelpful
- why it’s worthwhile to stick with and push through the initial confusion (and how to do so)
- how to move beyond reliance on the guidebook or online definitions of the cards
- how to lean into your intuitive senses to decipher a card’s meaning
- important aspects to notice on a Tarot card that will help you develop your own intuitive understanding of it
- when to pull a clarifier or turn to the guidebook for assistance
I invite you to join my free Tarot challenges at https://instagram.com/healer.josephine to develop your intuition and master your ability to read the cards.
You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org to share any takeaways from this episode or send in questions or topic suggestions.
Thank you for tuning in!
Inner Work 2021 All Rights Reserved.